Fried rice with egg
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Fried rice with egg:
1 cup of rice mix wild rice with red rice and Basmati rice boil in water for about 20 minutes then cool well. Then you have to heat the wok / a non-stick Teflon pan, drip 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and fry 1/2 red pepper, then add the rice, then mix well with the beaten egg with a little grated cheese. Add salt and pepper. Sprinkle finely chopped green parsley on top and you're done!
Fried rice with egg & # 8211 Egg fried rice
I don't know what happened to me with the rice, but I'll tell you for sure that I still have some recipes ready. This time we return to the well-known egg fried rice. I try to correct my Romanian as much as possible, but it doesn't seem to have the same resonance in Romanian. Instead, when you pronounce egg fried rice, you already seem to taste it.
I can say that the episode of David Chung from Ugly Delicious (who is my hero) dedicated to fried rice seemed to make me crave rice non-stop. A humble, very versatile kind that develops differently in every home. A principle is clear and universally valid. You need a day or two old rice. Boil the rice, then leave it in the fridge covered so that it does not dry completely. Now, they said it should be brought to room temperature before cooking, but it also goes straight from the fridge.
About the type of rice you need a common rice with long grain. Not bean by bean, I do not prefer and by no means jasmine or basmati. Be just as careful not to use arborio or camolino (the one with a round bean for risotto) that it won't work out again.
Pasta with cream cheese
Don't throw soy everywhere. If you don't have a light soy sauce (like the one from kikoman) that will only flavor your food, you better not skip it. What you need to be extraordinarily good is fat like butter and garlic to flavor the oil. Do not leave the raw garlic because then it will be too pungent.
How to make fried rice with vegetables and egg at home
Fried rice with vegetables and egg has a rich taste and has the advantage that it immediately makes you feel full, giving you the energy you need during the day. Because it is enriched with vegetables and eggs, you also provide a good part of the necessary fiber and protein.
If you ate at a Chinese restaurant and you really liked fried rice with vegetables and egg, you can easily prepare it at home! And the advantage is that by preparing it yourself, it will be more nutritious and healthier, maybe even better, because you will use spices as you like.
Maybe you like it less salty or less oily, or maybe you prefer it with other spices, so you have no reason not to try to cook fried rice at home as you like. It is a very simple recipe and it is worth boiling more rice so that you always have it on hand in the fridge. If you combine it with vegetables and eggs, you quickly get a healthy dinner.
How do you make fried rice with vegetables and egg at home?
Ingredients for fried rice with vegetables and egg:
2 tablespoons grated ginger
1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
1 cup grated carrots
1 cup thawed corn
1/2 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 cups boiled and cold rice
1/4 cup fried pine nuts, almonds, peanuts and cashews
2 tablespoons parsley or coriander
Method of preparation:
Beat the egg well and put it in a pan with a little oil until it penetrates. Remove from the pan and cut into cubes. Put the ginger and hot pepper flakes in a hot wok, then add the carrot, stirring for 30 seconds.
Then add the corn and peas, letting them penetrate for a minute. Add another tablespoon of olive oil and add the rice and onion, sautéing together for 2 minutes. Season everything with salt, pepper and add the soy sauce on the edges of the wok. Sprinkle with chopped egg and fried walnuts. Garnish everything with parsley or coriander.
Pork preparation with Chinese rice:
1. Cut the meat into 1-1.5 cm strips and put it in a bowl. Put over the meat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, chopped parsley, a pinch of freshly ground pepper, a teaspoon of paprika and a teaspoon of coriander, a teaspoon of marjoram, thinly sliced garlic cloves. Watch out for salt because soy sauce is quite salty, especially if it is light, so don't sprinkle salt now when marinating. Instead, when we fry the meat, we must taste it and add more salt if necessary. After we have put all the ingredients over the strips of meat, we knead well, in our hands, to grease the meat well and to do its job with the marinade. Cover the bowl with foil and let it rest. It would be good if it stayed at least 2 hours but if it is in a hurry you can start frying after 15 minutes. I usually cook my meat in the evening and leave it to marinate in the fridge until the next day, when I fry it.
2. If we want an exceptional fried rice, it is necessary according to the Chinese tradition to boil the rice the night before and to leave it in the fridge overnight, stuffing it with the fork to breathe. Thus, the rice will absorb all the moisture and by running a short drying process overnight the rice will gain firmness. In any case, the rice must be well cooled before frying. I also wrote here about how to cook Chinese style fried rice.
3. Briefly repeat the vegetables: onion, carrot, pea and pepper in garlic flavored oil. Put the beaten egg and mix quickly with a spatula to make fringes. Add the rice. Taste and season.
4. Fry the pork strips on all sides over high heat in two tablespoons of oil, stirring the pan or wok often (or stirring with a spatula).
5. Put the browned meat over the rice and possibly garnish with greens. It is eaten hot.
How to cook the best rice with egg
Rice with egg it is one of the easiest dishes. It is also healthy and fast, so you save time for other activities. It is quite versatile and can be served either as a snack between meals, or as a main course to which you can add vegetables, meat or seafood, depending on your personal preferences. Culinary journalist Rose Prince mentions in her book "The New English Kitchen" that a large bowl of rice and a cup of jasmine tea are enough for a great dinner.
Here's what you need for a delicious egg rice!
400 g boiled and cooled rice
A pinch of salt
A pepper powder (white or black)
1 onion (green onion can also be used)
3 tablespoons sesame / palm oil
Method of preparation:
This dish is not pretentious at all and can be made with leftover rice. In general, long beans are preferred, as they are eaten in southern and eastern China, where the preparation originates. The golden rule is that the rice is cold. If you use fresh boiled rice it becomes sticky, due to the fact that it is still wet and therefore it is not recommended to put it immediately in the hot pan. If you are in a hurry, you do not necessarily have to use boiled rice the night before, but you can leave it in the fridge for a while before cooking it.
There are several ways to incorporate eggs into rice. You can first make an omelet in which you add a pinch of salt. After it is ready, turn it over on a plate and add the cold rice to the hot pan. When it is done, add the omelette and mix a little more.
Another option is to leave the eggs on the fire for 20 seconds, then put the rice. You can also add the omelette composition over the rice in the pan. The latter method makes the preparation acquire a beautiful golden color and gives it a fluffy consistency.
It is important that the rice is added to the well-heated pan, but as you add the eggs, reduce the flame of the stove. Fry the rice until it starts to smell good and starts to get a light brown, crispy crust.
Step by step:
1. Beat eggs with a little sesame oil, a pinch of salt and a little pepper, then set aside.
2. Heat the oil well in a large pan or wok, and when it is hot enough add the cold rice and mix for 3-4 minutes, until everything is heated.
3. Add eggs and mix well until they are absorbed by the rice. Then stir for about 2 minutes, until the rice begins to caramelize.
4. At the end, add the green onions and serve hot. Good appetite!
Notes: If you do not have green onions, you can also use regular onions, which must be hardened before adding eggs.
For a better taste and a special flavor, our suggestion is to fry the rice in sesame or palm oil. And for serving you can use soy sauce or fish. Also, at the end you can add well-fried ham or seafood.