Salad with spinach and potatoes
We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Whenever I boil potatoes for the meat garnish, I add a little extra. Those 2-3 boiled carnations will be found in a salad or stuffed in the oven.
- 3-4 small potatoes boiled in their skins
- 1 red Kapia pepper
- 250 gr spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons raw-peeled sunflower seeds [unsalted]
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Salad with spinach and potatoes:
- The spinach leaves are washed and wilted.
- Wash the red pepper and cut it into rounds.
- Peeled potatoes are peeled and sliced as you like.
- Mix the oil in a bowl; with lemon juice and salt.
- Put the spinach, potatoes, peppers and mix.
- Serve the salad with sunflower seeds sprinkled on top.