Dessert cake with white chocolate and raspberries
"Recipe with love" This cake was prepared with a lot of love for my grandmother: X The theme was red, white and pink, her favorite colors and white chocolate: D
- For the countertop:
- 6 eggs;
- a pinch of salt;
- 6 tablespoons sugar;
- 2 tablespoons oil;
- 6 tablespoons flour;
- half an envelope of baking powder.
- For the cream:
- 300g white chocolate;
- 250ml liquid cream;
- 50g butter;
- half an envelope of gelatin granules (5g).
- For raspberry jelly:
- 300g frozen raspberries;
- 150g sugar;
- lemon juice;
- a sachet of gelatin granules (10g).
- For syrup:
- the water;
- cherry syrup.
- For the mirror glaze:
- 70 g white chocolate;
- 150 ml of water;
- 150 g sugar;
- 100 ml liquid cream;
- 6 g gelatin (3 sheets);
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Dessert cake with white chocolate and raspberries:
- For the countertop, separate the egg whites from the yolks. Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then add a tablespoon of sugar, mixing well until the sugar melts. Add the yolks, one at a time, 2 tablespoons of oil, then add the sifted flour mixed with baking powder. Mix well, then put in a cake tin (24cm), in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160-170 degrees or try with a toothpick. Leave the top to cool in the oven, with the oven door open.
- For raspberry jelly, the raspberries are left to thaw, then put on the fire together with the juice that left it, a little lemon juice and sugar. If you have not left enough juice, add a glass of water. Meanwhile, the gelatin is dehydrated, according to the instructions on the envelope. Gelatin is added to the raspberry sauce and left to cool. When it has cooled, but without thickening, put it in a cake tin wrapped in cling film, the same diameter as the countertop and leave it in the fridge for a few hours.
- For the cream, the butter is cut into cubes, as well as the chocolate and melted on a steam bath. When they have melted, add the dehydrated gelatin and mix for a few more minutes. Set aside to cool and prepare the whipped cream. Cream is incorporated, little by little, in the composition of cooled chocolate.
- For the syrup, dissolve the cherry syrup in water.
- Cake assembly: (in the form of a cake with a detachable ring) The top is cut in 2 and syruped. From the cream, stop 4 tablespoons for garnish. Over the first countertop put half of the remaining cream, raspberry jelly, cream, the second countertop and dress with the remaining cream. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- For the mirror glaze, gelatin is soaked in water. Put the sugar and water on the fire until the sugar melts. Turn off the heat and add the chopped chocolate and whipped cream, mix until the chocolate melts, then add the gelatin and coloring. Leave to cool, but stir from time to time so as not to form a crust on top.
- Divide the icing in 2: 3 tablespoons, leave it white, and mix the rest with red or pink dye.
- The cake is covered with pink icing, then put, from place to place, a spoonful of white, pink on top, and white, then pass with a knife with a wide blade on top.
White chocolate and raspberry cake
Method of preparation:
First we make the top. Mix the eggs with the sugar until the sugar melts and the creamy wine composition. Incorporate the oil. Add flour and baking powder and mix.
We pour the cake-shaped composition with detachable edges, lined with baking paper. (picture 1)
Bake over medium heat until lightly browned. (picture 2)
After it cools, cut the top in half. (picture 3)
In a bowl put the raspberries and brown sugar. I also had some red currants and I put them on too. (picture 4)
Add 50 ml of water and boil until the syrup thickens and the raspberries become a paste. Place the first top on a plate and put around it the adjustable ring for the cake. We make a syrup from water, sugar and vanilla essence and after it cools we syrup the top. Spread half of the raspberry composition over the counter (picture 5)
Melt the white chocolate together with the liquid cream on a steam bath and let it cool preferably overnight. I hurried, put it in the freezer and it hardened quickly. (picture 6)
Mix the composition thus obtained, spread it over the counter and level it. (picture 7)
Spread the remaining raspberries over the other top and then place the top over the cream so that the raspberry layer is just above the cream layer. (picture 8)
Refrigerate the cake for at least two to three hours until the cream hardens. (picture 9)
Carefully remove the ring around the cake. (picture 10)
Melt the chocolate together with the liquid cream on a steam bath and pour the icing thus obtained on the cake. If you want, you can also dress the sides uniformly, I left it like that because I ate the cake in the family and I didn't have time to decorate it anyway. (picture 11)
It's a moisturizing mask in which I put 2 teaspoons of spirulina (good anti-wrinkle, regenerating, stimulant, etc.), a teaspoon of raspberry powder (antioxidant), 3 tablespoons of goat's milk (regenerating, moisturizing) and 5 drops of vitamin A regenerator, stimulant). I mixed the mixture well, applied it on the face and neck and left it to act for about 10 minutes. I rinsed with warm water. Leave the skin clean, velvety and hydrated (I did not apply the cream after and the skin did not dry as I usually do).
Option 2 (single use):
I mixed 1 teaspoon of spirulina with one of white clay (suitable for sensitive, dry, mature skin) and one of castor oil (a good emollient, indicated for damaged skin, with spots or pigmentation). I applied on my face and neck for about 20 minutes. I rinsed with warm water (it takes a little longer because of the castor oil) and I discovered an even brighter and more velvety complexion.
Do you want to impress her? He will surely remember such a sweet surprise. The absolutely delicious combination between the milk chocolate mousse, the raspberry mousse and the white chocolate mousse is perfectly balanced by the cocoa top, the fruit and the dark chocolate that make up the decor.
The dark chocolate that covers the cake, along with the intense aroma of the fruit, will make this dessert absolutely impressive and delicious.
Allergens: Berries Components: Cocoa Countertop, White Chocolate Mousse, Milk Chocolate Mousse, Raspberry Mousse, Dark Chocolate, Berries Shape: Round Notes: Cakes containing fruit, subject to availability, may be fresh or frozen
Because each cake is made by hand, not by templates, the final cake will not look the same as details as the one in the picture and there may be a weight difference of +/- (10% - 15%), depending on the complexity of making the cake.
Confectionery products are stored in refrigerated units, at temperatures between 2-8 degrees C. Shelf life: 48 h
Decorations and figurines may contain inedible pieces used for their assembly. Do not consume. Remove from products before consumption.
Impressions of the product
Roxana Doarbes April 15, 2021
This cake was enjoyed by the whole family and perfectly met expectations. Very satisfied with the quality of services:
Here's how to make the best blondes with cranberries and white chocolate!
- three quarters of a cup of butter
- one or two cups of brown sugar
- two large eggs
- three teaspoons of vanilla extract
- two and a half cups of flour
- a teaspoon and a half of baking powder
- a quarter teaspoon of salt
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- half a cup of cranberries
- a chopped white chocolate
& Learn to make white chocolate at home!
- a packet of sweet mascarpone cream cheese
- a cup of sugar
- a melted white chocolate
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl, in a bain-marie, melt the butter and mix well with the brown sugar. Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Separately, beat the eggs well and mix them with the vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and add the result over the melted butter.
- Mix the cranberries and melted chocolate. You will get a dense and creamy composition. Pour it over the original composition and put it in the oven in a heat-resistant dish.
- Bake the cake for about 20-25 minutes, until you notice that it has acquired a pleasant, golden color.
- For the icing, beat the cream and brown sugar, add a little melted white chocolate and leave to cool for about half an hour.
Here's how you can easily prepare delicious blondes with cranberries and white chocolate! See also the recipe for the sponge cake, a delicious dessert, but healthy and easy to prepare!
Dessert cake with white chocolate and raspberries - Recipes
It's actually a combination of cake and cheesecake. Initially I wanted to call it cheesecake, given the base which is of biscuits, dates and butter and the orange cream which is with cream cheese.
But I don't cling to the name, I usually combine the ingredients to our liking.
I admit that I sabotaged my diet attempt a little, but only half, because I used Green Sugar sweetener, Green Sugar milk chocolate bars and Green Sugar white chocolate bars.
You can use white or brown sugar, milk chocolate or plain white.
I'd say I was almost good.
I wanted to prepare a dessert with oranges because now is their season and they are very tasty. I bought a full bucket.
But I better tell you how I made the dessert.
We assembled the dessert in a cake form with removable walls, with a diameter of 20 cm and in two rings with a diameter of 7.5 cm.
Base (tray with a diameter of 20 cm with removable walls):
Milk chocolate mousse:
200 g pennies of Green Sugar milk chocolate
200 ml whipped cream 30% (I used Pilos)
Cream cheese and oranges:
3 peeled oranges
250 g mascarpone or other cream cheese
100 g pennies of white chocolate Green Sugar
2 peeled oranges
I also needed whipped cream and chocolate to garnish.
On the bottom of the tray in which I assembled the dessert, I put a foil, which I removed when I transferred it to the tray.
If you put it on the walls of the tray, in the end the ring will come off more easily.
In the bowl of the chopper from the vertical blender, I chopped the biscuits, then the dates cut into pieces, together with a spoonful of water.
I mixed the biscuits with the date paste and the melted butter.
I placed the composition in the tray and in the two rings, pressing it a little to make it compact.
I put the molds in the fridge until I prepared the chocolate mousse.
I mixed the 3 yolks with the Green Sugar sweetener until they were light in color. I added the milk and let it boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
When it thickened, I took the bowl off the heat and put the milk chocolate pennies. I stirred until the chocolate melted.
I covered it with a foil placed directly over the surface of the cream and let it cool.
Meanwhile, I mixed the whipped cream, and when the cream had cooled, I lightly incorporated it into the cream.
I then put the cream over the base of the biscuits and dates and put it in the fridge.
I then prepared cream cheese and oranges.
I hydrated the gelatin with a little cold water.
I passed the oranges with the blender.
I put the puree obtained in a saucepan over low heat. When it warmed up, I took the pot off the heat and put the gelatin, stirring until it dissolved.
In another bowl, I put the hot milk over the white chocolate pennies. When the chocolate melted, I stirred it to homogenize.
I mixed the mascarpone cream, over it I put the cooled chocolate and the orange puree.
I mixed the whipped cream and lightly incorporated it into the orange cream.
I put the cream cheese and oranges over the chocolate mousse.
After this cream hardened, I prepared the orange jelly.
I passed 2 oranges with the blender and I got a puree.
I mixed the contents of the jelly cake envelope with a spoonful of Green Sugar sweetener and then with the orange puree.
I put it on low heat and boiled it for 2-3 minutes, then I poured it over the orange cream so warm.
Cheesecake, white chocolate and raspberries
In a bowl, mix the dark chocolate, the 3 tablespoons of sugar and the melted butter. Pour the mixture obtained in a special tray, with detachable faces, Springform type. In a saucepan, mix raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, starch and water. Bring to the boil, then continue to boil for 5 minutes. Put the sauce through a strainer.
Preheat the oven to 165 degrees Celsius. Then melt the white chocolate in a bain marie, stirring occasionally. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and remaining sugar.
Add eggs one at a time, then incorporate the vanilla with melted white chocolate. Pour half of this mixture into the pan. Then add three tablespoons of raspberry sauce over the composition in the pan. Add the rest of the chocolate mixture to the pan and repeat the process with the raspberry sauce.
Bake for an hour, then cool the cake for 6 to 8 hours.
How to serve the cake with cheese, white chocolate and raspberries
The cake with cheese, white chocolate and raspberries is served with a dark chocolate topping, along with a glass of juice.
the flour is mixed with the baking powder and added to the composition. Mix everything - except raspberries - at the highest speed of the mixer! Pour into a 26 cm cake pan lined with baking paper and bake for about 25 minutes. The raspberries are crushed with a fork and pressed over the counter. Remove and leave to cool.
raspberries are strained and strained. The gelatin is soaked in cold water. Raspberry puree is heated with sugar then dissolved gelatin is added in the microwave. Pour into a metal dome-shaped bowl. Put it in the freezer to harden quickly!
Pineapple jelly (optional):
boil the compote with the sugar for 20-30 minutes. The gelatin is soaked in cold water, then melted in the micro, it is added over the warm compote.
boil the milk with 70 ml of whipped cream, rub the yolks with the vanilla sugar and add it to the warm milk composition. Then beat on a bain-marie until it starts to thicken. Add the chopped chocolate and mix well to melt, then add the rest of the whipped cream.
Place the ring around the worktop. Place the raspberry jelly on top of the countertop then add the warm pineapple jelly around the raspberry jelly, add the white chocolate foam on top and refrigerate the cake for at least 4 hours. Decorate with chocolate and sugar-browned almonds.
Here's how to make a delicious white chocolate blackberry!
For the dough you need the following ingredients:
- 230 grams of unsalted butter
- 170 grams of white chocolate
- 300 grams of granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 188 grams of flour
- half a teaspoon of salt
See how to prepare step by step a black woman with delicious white chocolate!
For the glaze you need:
- 112 grams of sweet cheese
- 60 grams of unsalted butter, left to soak at room temperature
- 56 grams of melted white chocolate
- 1 cup fine sugar
- half a teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
Here's how to make the best black chocolate with white chocolate!
- Preheat the oven to 177 degrees Celsius and add aluminum foil or baking paper to the pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix the butter and chopped white chocolate until the composition is homogeneous and soft.
- Add sugar and mix again until fully integrated, then add eggs and vanilla.
- The composition is mixed lightly with flour and salt, without forming lumps, then the white chocolate is integrated until everything becomes a glossy and fine composition. You can pour the composition & icircn tray, on the baking sheet, & icircntinz & acircnd it evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes. To check that the blackberry is ready, it is necessary to prick the cake in the middle with a toothpick. In the case where the toothpick has traces of crust when removing it from the cake, the blackberry is not ready. Leave it for a few more minutes and don't forget to check it from time to time. It usually shouldn't take more than 35 minutes to be perfect.
After removing the blackberry from the oven for no more than 35 minutes, make sure you place it on a large support at room temperature and let it cool for a few minutes, at which time to prepare the white chocolate icing. .
In a large bowl, with the help of a mixer, mix the sweet cheese and butter well until you get a smooth and creamy composition. Add white chocolate, fine sugar and a little vanilla. Beat everything on low speed for two minutes. Pour the composition over the blackberry and leave it in the fridge for a few hours to soften and form the actual glaze. When you notice an irresistible crust of white chocolate, it's a sign that you can get ready to cut the blackberry and invite your friends to a delicious seasonal dessert!
Dessert cake with white chocolate and raspberries - Recipes
You make beautiful cakes, Dia! Beautiful and good! And they look so good on you on the blog!
A big like.
Thank you Meri: - * I also like the way they look here.
It looks very, very good! But I don't doubt the taste either. Bravo Dia!
Thank you Lia. It didn't turn out exactly as I would have liked, but I declare myself satisfied first of all with the taste. There was room for improvement in appearance.
Absolutely sensational. Congratulations dear Dia!
Thank you Rocsi. It was a special occasion and I tried to be something special.
I can only imagine what aroma it must have! Raspberry is my favorite! Bravo!
Thank you Mihaela. Raspberries are also my favorite.
Looks very good. I think raspberry cream is a delight. Congratulations!
I love fruits in dessert, especially raspberries and berries. They are fragrant, slightly sour and give a special taste. Thank you
I really like your fruit cakes, I saw a couple of fine creams that I will try soon :)